Sunday, May 31, 2009

GOLFING WITH FRIENDS..................SCENIC VIEW GOLF COURSE.......


Lets go golfing!! Today is a great day to get away and have some fun. The weather is perfect for a round today. The early morning sun is  glowing on the green landscape of a well manicured course. Looks who is going to drive my cart today and give me some tips on how to play. "Good morning Lynn, glad you could make it out this morning." " NickO I will help you on the first two holes, I was a member of the golf team back in my college days." I was a good player, not bragging it's just a fact. Lynn, hand me my 7 iron. OK that a good choice Nicko since this first hole is a 155 yards to the green with trees lining the right side of the fairway. That first green is on two levels, you might want to hit the ball on the lower side.
Lynn I hit a little short of the hole. Give me my putter and I'll give that birdie a try. Whack.........just missed the cup. " NickO you should have made that, now settle down and make your par. Hey, way to go par 3 is
good!!
Hole #2 is a par 4 dog leg to the left guarded by big trees on the left. The safe route is to hit the ball out into the fairway far enough to avoid the trees and you will have an open pitch shoot to the sloping green. Whack......looks like a good shot Lynn. Yes, NickO it was a good one now take your pitching wedge; your about 100 yards out and give me a nice smooth approach to the green. Whack.........................I pulled it to the right side. Go ahead and pitch it onto the green. Whack...........I'm on in 3 Lynn. I'm putting for a par...................................WOW!!!!!! it went in, man I love when a putt falls. Thanks Lynn for the help and driving the cart. You did great with all your tips.

4 comments:

  1. I hate when a plan goes wrong. My Text size came out wrong to start with but healed up later on. I have no idea when the blue text came from but it's kool when you click on it.LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Nick, now what about the next 16 holes? Or maybe you quit when the going is good ha ha ha!
    And how come you didn't let poor Lynn play? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. <--------<<<< Rolling off carts or dodging dog legs is my best job. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete