Friday, May 22, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP.........FINAL??????????????

The riders are enjoying the peaceful ride across New Mexico and on into Arizona. Those crazy little midgets are some where in Mexico chasing an hombre headed toward Cancun. Our gang has arrived in Phoenix, Az. and have camped out for the night. LindaO and the riders are camped out near the Salt River where Wade will attempt to jump the river tomorrow on his Harley. LindaO has set up her big top tent for the riders. The girls have built a huge camp fire that will burn well in the night. Someone has discovered that the gas tank on the coffin car is a Beer Keg and not a gas tank. Diana and Wade where the first to discover and man did they drink!! I sure hope Wade doesn't get to pickled, he has to be in top form tomorrow for his jump.
Lois has brought along some rattlesnake steaks from Sweetwater and the gang has cooked then over the roaring fire. Partying went on well into the early morning hours. Finally everyting was quite except a lot of snoring.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
As the sun comes up we find the gang slowly rising from the night's partying. Several are down at the river building a takeoff ramp for Wade's jump across the Salt River. Things are buzzing all around, the girls are over at the tent and looks like LindaO is about to remove the bandages from Shorty's face. Mia is assisting LindaO and we hear Lois say, " I sure hope those injuries to Shorty's face hasn't disfigured him for life, I've become very attached to him since I ran over him." The bandages are being removed from his face and finally we all get to see what Shorty looks like. The gang is speechless as we get our first good look.............................................................................
The crowd is silent.......................................................Mia, " I think he might look at little like Wade but quite younger. Lois, " He just adorable to me" Dakota, " That's all we need: another Wade Ramone in the mini-size. Shorty, "Watch it Dakota that's uncalled for!!" NickO, " I sure hope this turn of events hasn't thrown Wade off his game plan. Wade is speechless for the first time in his life. Diana, " well wade say something" Wade."luzxsuryngktus" translated: CussWords. NickO, " I've heard that everyone has a look a like some where in this world and Shorty has found his." Shorty is a little BASHFUL????
Wade has stormed off down to the river and has saddled up on his Harley to attempt the jump over the Salt River. What a huge crowd of locals that are here for blood. Wade is on the cycle making a trial run up the ramp to check and see if all systems are good to go. He stops at the top of the ramp and gives a thumbs up. He's now back about 250 yards and is racing the engine, varoom,varoom,varoom, he's off in a crowd of tire smoke approaching the ramp at over 110 mph, he's airborne into space, ( Wade's thoughts while in the air: this has to be the dumbest thing I have ever done, this landing is going to hurt...............................................) The crowd is on their feet and a huge roar fills the air as Wade has made a perfect landing . He's now coming back to the landing ramp doing a wheelie for the crowd. Wade," I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible."
Every thing happens for a reason and it looks like all is well finally on our trip. Tomorrow we will find out what might have happen to our online riders in the future.

12 comments:

  1. OK that midget is just creepin me out ....................Glad that jump is over, I only had one extra pair of drawers as I filled the ones I was wearing about halfway across! LOL Now on with the trip and some more beer drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, what a pretty midget Wade, how come he looks so much like you?? What on earth have you been up to??? Well done with the jump, never thought you would make it I must say, I lost a grand on that, but never mind! I'm sure Linda has some frilly undies she can lend you he he he....
    Lois, are you going to bring Shorty to NZ now, maybe he will fit better in your bra than the rattlesnake he he he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about Wade, I stuck a straw in the tank, and I ain't sharing. (Burp!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew he could do it!!!!! That's our Wade... What's he going to jump next????? How about the Grand Canyon????? And yes, Mia.... he just needs to let me know what he prefers, black or red! Now I was a little surprised about Shorty when we took the bandages off!!! This is such a great trip... we will have to get together soon and make another!!!! Nick, we will let you be the planner you've done such a good job with this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do we start home... I bet my garden is grown up with weeds....Everybody had a good time and enjoyed the adventure,, but all things have to come to an end...Lois.. what are you going to do with Shorty?? I thought sure we'd drop him off somewhere...Maybe back at the bar in , was it Mississippi? He may be happy by now that he came with us....

    ReplyDelete
  6. <----------<<<<< Still laughing in hysterics after consuming the Peyote from the cactus Wade swiped from the dessert...waving and hugging NickO and begging him to keep us all tripping along together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooooooooo wades next jump should be a volcano in hawaii! we could rent a big cruise ship and wade could bring his bike along. even wade couldnt get in trouble on a cruise ship. . .could he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still aghast I never thought Wade would really attempt that jump - why just look at how wide Salt River is! Well done Wade, you're one crazy American. Now I see why you do need a little back-up version of yourself around to keep an eye on you. Sigh, it could have been fun explaining about Shorty through New Zealand Customs, Bio-Security Control, and the sniffer-dogs.
    .
    Mia, after I saw those rattlesnakes up close....((((shudder)))) I think I'll keep to admiring flowers and such like and get as much of this sunshine as possible before I have to return to the cold.
    .
    ( Hist....! Linda: I am a little puzzled though. I was there when you bandaged Shorty after I accidently 'bumped' him with the Coupe and he looked really different. What sort of ointment did you use again? Or did he shape-shift?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got some shrooms too!! should be a fun ride back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. got some shrooms too!! should be a fun ride back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well ........................ I found out on the Alaska cruise that they hate it when you lay face down in a hot tub and squirt ketchup in the water ......... spoil sports...........I have found that I can get into trouble most anywhere I go. It just seems to follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That vision of you in the hot tub totally cracked me up....will take a while to forget it.

    ReplyDelete