Monday, May 18, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP..........DAY 4

The gang of Multiply motorcycles and hot rods are riding near the boarders of Ak. and La. in an attempt to throw the midgets off course. Our riders and drivers are on there way to Arizona where Wade wants to attempt to jump the Salt River on his cycle.
An update on the condition of Shorty that Lois ran over. LindaO has confirmed that his injuries were more serious than first reported. Facial injuries were bandaged by our LindaO and she had to give Shorty a sedative to calm him down. He's asleep in the 40 Ford with Lois at the wheel. Lois forgot to tell me that where she lives on an Island in New Zealand they have no roads. This would have kept her out of my blue car. Man we look KOOL riding down the road!!
We're stopping up ahead in Texas for some food and to rest a short while. That truck stop looks inviting as the gang comes to a halt for a needed rest. Wade, " NickO I think I need to find out from Shorty why those midgets know where we are going, they know our ever move." You're wanting to interrogate Shorty?? " Yes, I promise I want hurt him in any way?????" Go ahead Wade and take Diana and Dakota with you to observe the process. Shorty is awake and helped from the car and is now begin questioned by Wade. " Shorty how is your friends able to know our ever move on this trip??? Shorty." I ain't tell you nothing big guy. We didn't get too upset when you called us midgets back at the Biker Bar, we get that all the time, no big deal but when we came outside and found all our cycles on the ground all dented and scratched up that's when we went crazy. They will catch you and that other guy, you can't get away, they will follow you to the ends of the earth." Shorty, I'm giving you one more chance to tell me !!!! Shorty, " I've said all I'm going to say." ( I sure had my hopes up that Wade would get Shorty to talk.) Wade, NO FOOD FOR SHORTY!!
This trip is so intense for me, what started out to a pleasure trip has become a nightmare. We did meet a group of bikers from Arkansas at the truck stop and they have invited us to ride with them to a Rattlesnake Roundup and BBQ in Sweetwater , Texas for some fun. Their leader said they passed the midgets back about 25 miles. Varoom, varoom, varoom, on the road again, on the road again.....................................
Who sneaked Shorty one of those mini-burgers?? Deep fried rattlesnake meat waits in Sweetwater??

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy again!! Thanks my friend...! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Shorty looks like a mummy, will be interesting when the bandages come off he he he...
    Ah, yummy rattlesnake meat, can't wait to sink my teeth into that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,,, you ought to be able to make it to my house by this evening....you can park and sleep in my yard is you dare...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SLeep in your yard????? Where is the nearest Hilton????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I love rattlesnake!!! I get it everytime I go to Texas! How'd ya know?
    Why don't we just pull in to the next truck stop and hang that midget on the coat rack in the mens room and leave him there? He ain't gonna talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. book a room for me too!!! i dont eat snakes. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh come on ............. rattle snake tastes like chicken and frog legs crossed

    ReplyDelete
  8. besides we have to stay alert so we can out run the midgets
    cant do that in a nice cozy room

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you let Lois drive your coupe, Nick! But in her defense... she is doing a great job and especially while being chased by the wee ones!!! Yes, Shorty is a mess.... and a hungry wee one is not pleasant! But it wasn't me that slipped him the mini-burger ~ rofl.
    Camping in your front yard.... oh good... I can cook in the dutch oven after I set up my tent and sleeping bag! We'll have some good food tonight!!!
    Heard about that Rattlesnake Roundup.... never thought I would be there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will make Shorty talk?? He will sing like a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shorty will spill everything and cry and throw himself on the ground in a tantrum when he sees we are going to farmersdaughter's place and he sees all the kitchen tiles that have to be lifted with only a heat-gun and a blunt putty knife before we'll feed him. We know how to break a man. *wink*

    Linda, ty, I thought I was driving pretty good too. It is because you kept me to the correct side of the road and I have got the hang of it now. There is some chocolate I saved in the bottom of my backpack that we can all share afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Afterwards Lois? After what???lol. I think I wold like to take a closer look at Shorty once his bandages come off, maybe he is one of the 7 he he he? How long will they be around his face Linda? We must all be present for the unveiling! OK Wade boy, I will taste some rattlesnake but, only if they have it as snacks at the Hilton! What do you say Darlene and Christine, maybe we can try some if we get some good sauce with it he he? Oops the mind boggles ROFL. Now, who mentioned CHOCOLATE???

    ReplyDelete
  13. women .......................................sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lois you sure got Shorty in a mess by running over him. Are you the one who slipped him the mini-burger? Daisy might be guilty? I'm confused have we went by the farmersdaughter place in Ok. Is Flora the same person as her??? Lois you probably are right, a woman can always break a man's will to kept a secret. I got to go and do the day's blog...................................................................Snakes in the road!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will grill Daisy to see if it was her Nick. A hmmm grilled duck, I'm hungry.....

    ReplyDelete