Friday, May 15, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP......DAY 1

Wade's all packed for the ride. Man his cycle is sharp, looks fast just setting still. Wade what are you taking on this trip?? " I've got my beer cooler loaded with beer, beanie weenies, sardines and jerky." I see you have on your overalls and a coonskin helmet. Wade we need to obey all the rules of the road and respect our fellow riders as we ride across the states. We don't need to stir up any trouble along the way, do you agree?? " Yes, NickO I agree." I can't wait to get to Phoenix." Why is that Wade. I'm going to jump the Salt River on this cycle. Well, that sounds like a good idea why we need to go to Arizona. Lets get going....Varoom, Varoom..................
We been riding for several hours and Wade comes on my CB radio wanting to stop and eat at the next diner in Ohio. Just up ahead we see Tiny's Biker Bar and Grille with tons of small cycles in the parking area. We enter the eating establishment and are amazed at the people eating and drinking at the bar and tables. Wade, " NickO all these guys are midgets" I don't think they like to be called that Wade, I believe they prefer to be called little people. " Well they look like midgets to me." Hey, big fellow who are you calling a midget ask the tallest one of them, all 4 foot of him. All the little people are now behind the tallest one and are they mad!! Wade, lets just leave and stay out of trouble. "NickO I think I can whip half of them." You might can but I'm not going to whip the other half, GET OUT OF HERE!!! We make it to the outside and I'm saddling up on my Harley. Hey Wade what are you doing??? Wade has kicked one of those small cycles over and it has caused a domino effect and all those little cycles are down on the ground. You think those little people were mad back in the bar just wait till they come outside and find all their bikes down. We are out of here in a cloud of dust. Varoom, Varoom.
Later down the road we see two riders approaching us from behind. Hey, it's Diana from Michigan an over the road truck driver and Ichampe from Md. They both are now riding with us and have made contact over our CB radios. Hey, guys what are all those little people riding like crazy about two miles back of us?? Girls, Wade promised me to be on his best behavior on this trip but he has already pissed off all the little people in Ohio. I think we can outrun all those little cycles there riding, man those dudes are pissed.
Riding at a slower speed now we are entering my state of Tennessee. We are headed for Alabama to join three more riders tomorrow. LindaO lives in Al. and Kim who is coming from Florida and Jacquia is coming from Georgia. Be here Sat. for more adventures on the road to Arizona. Anybody seen those little people????

10 comments:

  1. A Coon Skin Helmet??? LMAO Wish I would have thought of that! Who'd a thought that many midgets would be in Ohio? LOL I promise to behave the rest of the way Nicko ...........*crossing fingers*
    This has been a fun trip so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... why do I think Wade will get us thrown out of more places???.... good news ~ packed and ready to go!!! Just waiting on you guys... can't wait to pick up Jacquie and meet Kim! Don't know if my street is up to this group... so try to keep the noise down guys and girls ~ rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, me and Daisy are waiting and ready to Varoom he he, but you have to get rid of those midgets first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to blame someone else for all the trouble we get into. My ideas since it's my blog. So I can always blame somebody else.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wade can even get into trouble in a make-believe situation! hmmm why am i not surprised. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean THOSE little people hitch-hiking that I have picked up in your Coupe? You want me to drop them off at the next garage/gas-station then?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loish please tell me you didn't pick up some of those little people in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! what this is true story or fiktif my friend? LOL!! :o)
    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, varoom off to the next saga~smilies~d~

    ReplyDelete