Saturday, May 23, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP..WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR OUR CHARACTERS??

The trip with you guys and gals will be one to remember. Your comments were off the wall; I sure enjoyed reading all those whacky comments. All of them where great and I have picked out what I think was the zinger, one of Dakota's. 
Dakota: wonder if wade needs a tourniquet on his neck to keep the posion from going to his brain. Still LMAO!!!!!
Here is what might have happened to our gang sometimes in the future.
Lynn....A cure for her disease was found just in time.
Wade...He moved to Midgeteville, Ohio, and is serving a second term as mayor. He owns a factory that builds mini-cycles.
LindaO....Owns a company called..Bandages for You.
MiaDelight... Married a famous artist in New Zealand.
Dakota.... Became the CEO of Busch Gardens.
Farmersdaughter....Married a Sweetwater Rattlesnake farmer.
Diana.... Owns a Beer Hauling Trucking Company.
Darlene....Owns a Greeting Card Company.
Lois.....Married Shorty!!!! They live on a small Island in New Zealand, Shorty want allow her to drive anymore. Lois is expecting her second child?????
Ichampe....Has a cattle farm in Maryland.
Kim who... Owns a day care for seniors in Florida.
Jacquie...   Raises cane in Georgia.
Daisy.... Married a famous duck.....Donald.
NickO... Repairing my 40 Ford Coupe slighly wrecked by Lois. It's the last time a women will get to drive .    
Special thanks to Danni..........   
300 midgets are preforming their motorcycle daredevil show twice daily in Cancun, Mexico.                
 
 

11 comments:

  1. OR........We're all still on the road with YOU NICK! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,,, don't forget the trip home....Or was it totally calm and mundane??? I wasn't ready for all the fun to end.... A Rattlesnake Farmer, huh...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i need a whole new wardrobe, and shoes, and and does this job pay well enough for a new camera??? rofl. and i feel like we were just kinda dumped, howmi gona get HOME? It was a wonderful blog nick, cant wait for the next one! hugs to you my friend xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're home??? Crap I missed it some how.....................fat chance I'm the midgets mayor .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate coming home to work, work, and fix, fix, after so much excitement, adventures and rumbles, rolling around with NICK 'N GANG. Thank you for all this fun, I look forward to more....soon! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nick it was just the tiniest little bump on the RHS bumper and I polished the Coupe so nicely before I dropped it off back at your house - though I am glad you did not see how it was loaded up with those I dropped off home along the way - loved your jokes Flora that made the journey seem shorter and Linda once again you kept me on the straight and narrow.

    Thank you Nick for an excellent holiday. I had a fabulous time. Goodbye to everyone I met and hugs all round.

    Mia are you going to publish ALL those photographs you took that you showed me on the plane on the way back to New Zealand! Oh my goodness, you might?

    Nick, Shorty is still a bit of a problem back here, seems he liked being anonymous behind those bandages and all the attention he got from us - he scares the neighbours by wearing balaclavas summer and winter, keeps muttering brrrrm brrrm, and whinges because we don't have snakes here. Other than that he could adjust ( hehehehe, maybe not) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lynnie I'm not ready to go yet can I spend the night in your yard?? I know some top notch underground punkrock houses in KC I can take ya too.!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew that midget was gonna be trouble for somebody................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I left everyone out there in Arizona. I took the quick way home. I clicked on the house on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL @ the comments! Lois, yes I'm gonna publish ALL those photos in Woman's Day and on the net for sure he he. And Shorty has to learn that balaclavas are not a popular look even on a nearly deserted island! Maybe you can sneak a snake for Shorty at the Auckland Zoo Lois?

    Nick, so you clicked on the house and not your red shoes click, click lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to know that my future is secure. (I'm going to see if I can slip a straw into those tanks, so test the product?) Won't it be funny seeing Wade chasing me, with his own straw in hand.

    ReplyDelete