Thursday, May 14, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP.....................

In real life I never got to take that long trip to see the world. I sure thought about it when I was younger but some how it never happened. Thanks to the cyber world a trip on a motorcycle is now possible for me. So guys and gals we are going on a cyber trip. Below is my ride for the trip. No, I want be doing wheelies like this rider but will use his Harley.         
I've got my gear packed and the Harley gassed up and we are off to Michigan to pick up our first rider. No, the trip will be quick on my ride. Traveling through Kentucky, the Bluegrass state, I don't know why they call it that, all the grass I see is green or brown. Cruising along into Ohio, the Buckeye state, I do know why they call that state, Buckeyes. Entering Michigan, Motor capital of the world. We find our guy waiting for me at Manland. You are wondering were is Manland, it's not on any maps. It's Wade's place at his home were he goes to get away from his wife. It's a barn on his land filled with his collected Junk, I guess you would call it?? I see him out by the barn as I park my bike nearby. Hey, Wade what's happening?? " Well NickO I really don't know what I'm going to do today." Wade, lets go for a ride, I know you have a cycle go get that baby out of the barn, it's a perfect day for a ride. Ok, NickO but you better not laugh at my ride!! Wade I would never disrespect your ride. Wade's bring out his beloved cycle. My goodness Wade that's an old one. Are you sure it will make a trip???

Wade, I sorry but I can't keep from laughing at the thing. I know old Wade likes to pull people's leg. He's a joker big time. He's putting that thing back in the barn. I wonder what he will bring out next? Now man that's what I'm talking about. That's a kool ride.

NickO, I follow you, were are we going? Wade, we are going to Arizona. "man that's a long ride." I know Wade but this is a cyber trip it want take long. You can be back home before your wife misses you. Varooom, Varrooo, were off in a cloud of dust.
Tune in tomorrow we might be riding into your town??

8 comments:

  1. I see you're off on an adventure with your Buddy, Wade.... A cyber adventure.... what a wonderful world we live in!!!! Can't wait to see what you and Wade get into next, Nick! Take care ~ Have fun!!! (Oh, COOL BIKES!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Wade don't pull a Thelma and Louise... They got into some bad stuff...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicko I love my new bike. My real one isnt all that great! LOL the ol 70 Triump Bonneville has seen better days. Still chopped and raring to go tho. I'm trying to find a good spot to strap on the beer cooler. Let's hit the bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you still take that trip if you had the chance??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, what fun, can I ride with you in the yellow Ford with Daisy lol?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, look Nick, you may need a bit of a hand later on - throw me the keys and I'll follow up in your Coupe ( whew been waiting for an opportunity to drive that car - smile).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and Fun Story! :o))
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete