Sunday, May 17, 2009

MOTORCYCLE CYBER TRIP.............DAY 3



Day 3 finds our riders cruising into Greenville, Ms. It's been a tough ride staying in front of those little people. They seem to know our ever move. We're meeting up with some other riders this am. Plans to stop and meet the others who have arrived and are waiting for us at Shoneys. We haven't eat in three days but who needs to eat on a cyber trip????Wade did share some jerky with me back in Ky. Roaring into the parking lot and oh, my goodness look at all these people waiting for us.
What started out as a motorcycle ride now includes a few hot rods who wanted to join the ride. That yellow car is driven by Mia Delight all the way from New Zealand and her co-pilot is Daisy. Please don't ask how she drove all the way from her beloved country to Ms. Mia has agreed to be our official photographer. Her photos are all copyrighted. Welcome girl, when we hit the road again you can bring up the rear. Wade, " I think I'll ride back there too, I can be on the lookout for those midgets, they are getting on my nerves!!!! Look who is driving my blue 40 coupe, it Lois from New Zealand too. She ask to drive it so I agreed if she would drive safe. My she's getting out of the car, Hi hun. " NickO I have some bad news................ I hit a little person about 8 miles back, I went to pass this gang of little people on those small motorcycles and one of them tried to block my pass as he pull out in the passing lane  and well I couldn't help hitting him. His little bike was totaled but I don't think it hurt your car very much. How is the little person???? Lois, " he's seems to be alright , maybe a little scratched up and a bump on his head, ........ NickO I have him in your car.WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You have him in my car???? Well get him out and we will let LindaO take care of his injuries. Shorty ( wade, I guess you knew what his name would be) slowly  gets out of the car and LindaO is on the scene with her first aide kit.
That's enough excitement for the moment. Who in the world is driving that Casket Car above. Dakota speaks up, NickO that's is my new ride. Well you know it would belong to someone who can't stay out of the Buschs. That's The Busch Gardens for those who don't know Dakota. Oh, I see Lynn on her three wheeler. My Lynn your looking good this morning. Thanks, NickO I just had my hair done. Wade, " Lynn your as cute as a speckle pup." I see Flora from Ok on her cycle dressed in her leathers. Her leather jacket has a Hell's Angel logo on the back. Yes, NickO I did ride with the Hell's Angels back in the day, I was Elvis's gal. I got married later had 4 sons but kept this jacket, I just knew some day it would come in handy. Is that Darlene on that Honda back in the back. Yes, NickO I thought I would join the ride so you wouldn't have to stop in Louisiana for me. You might want to side track my state and throw those midgets off track, why don't you detour through Arkansas. That's sound like a good plan to me, Darlene. After we eat we need to hit the road again, those midgets are hot on our trail.
Tomorrow what will happen??? Has Lois become attached to Shorty?? Has anyone noticed who Shorty looks like???

 

21 comments:

  1. ROFL NickO, the saga continues! Now thought I said I would teach some cool yoga moves so you would all be limbered up for the all day riding, but sure, I'll take the photos as well. Tried to take a good one of Shorty, but he won't stay still long enough, will someone Get Shorty! he he
    I reckon Lois should confess that she hit Shorty due to the fact she forgot to drive on the right side of the road, also (now don't get too nervous now Nick) did she tell you there are NO ROADS on the island where she lives!!!!!???? Daisy says: "quack, quack quak," I think she is hurt you didn't give her a hug NickO... Shorty looks a bit like Donald Duck I reckon, so I guess Lois will have a job keeping Daisy away ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a casket car, rofl i love it! ron thinks youve seen me drive, lol! and definitely DD is wade, I mean c'mon, look at the lips. . .roflmaoooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rolf.... Mia, You have some clout to get Daisy as your co-pilot.... but than you have a star at home and are meeting celebrities on a daily basis now!!! What a group we have now.. would think it would scare all the little people away... Shorty is doing pretty good for getting run over by that sharp looking coupe of yours, Nick! Finally, food, I would have been really hungry if I hadn't packed all those snacks (A girl has to be prepared!) Looking down.... I vote you do the yoga too, Mia... could really use that limbering up (or maybe it's too late! lol I walk like I'm still on the bike!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia, I'm sorry I thought Daisy was your co-pilot. I forgot you drive on the wrong side of the road. Miss Daisy is DRIVING. I sure hope Miss Daisy isn't set on flirting with Shorty. Looks like Lois has him where she wants him???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice... for part 3.
    I'm enjoy read this blog. :o))
    Thanks my dear friend. ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, no problemos NickO, Daisy and I take turns driving you know, I used to drive on the right hand side when I lived in Sweden and you know where Daisy was born eh lol? Just keep an eye on Lois, seeing that she is driving your precious Ford and all... Daisy flirts with EVERYBODY, just look at those long eyelashes he he. Don't think Lois has a chance in H unless she puts some false eye lashes on LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep Linda, I just drop names left, right and center now he he he... Daisy is actually driving most of the time you know, we have our wheels on the right hand side funnily enough, I still go in, sit down and try to find the steering wheel sometimes lol.
    Ah, poor you, doing the bike walk lol, you can come for a spell in the yellow Ford, but I must say your red bike is one of the coolest around....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet it is difficult to get use to... I drove once in England on the opposite side of the road but the steering wheel was on the side I thought it should be on ~ lol. Oh, so Daisy is your chauffeur ~ now that is real clout!!!! Fun trip and who knows what is going to happen next??!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that Darlene on that Honda back in the back. Yes, NickO I thought I would join the ride so you wouldn't have to stop in Louisiana for me. You might want to side track my state and throw those midgets off track, why don't you detour through Arkansas. That's sound like a good plan to me, Darlene. After we eat we need to hit the road again, those midgets are hot on our trail.

    Am I on motorcycle or in a Honda car?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda you better come and ride with me instead - this Coupe is a dream to drive, but as Mia said I live on an island with no roads and maybe after 'bouncing' that little bloke I find driving on the wrong side of the road takes a bit of getting used to, so if you could be my extra set of eyes?....So thankful that you knew just what to do to patch up the midget - he is looking pretty good now he is smiling, eh Daisy? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like the idea of one of those midgets riding with us ............I think he could be an informant.
    Welcome to all the new riders!! Glad to meet you all. Now let's get ahead of those midgets! You guys go ahead and eat .......I've been eating Jerky for three days and have a different problem .........just yell in the men's room when we're ready to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're still a couple of days from Oklahoma.... I'm gonna get tired of standing out here waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  13. farmersdaughter - oh yay, are you going to meeting up with us also? Could I leave the midget at your place to fnish lifting up those pesky floor tiles at your son's place because I hear Shorty is freaking out, thinking he may be an informant?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL @ Wade, come on Lois, he just wants you to himself he he he! Shorty could very well be a stooge, what can we expect when you run him over lol?

    ReplyDelete
  15. No no it was not Shorty I ran over - it was a midget! - Omg, did I run over two people?

    ReplyDelete
  16. He he he Lois, isn't the midgets name Shorty?

    ReplyDelete
  17. LMAO!!!!! We better go back, lois thinks she ran over two people??? Poor Flora is waiting on her porch and maybe an imposter has took her place on the trip. I'm sure Flora is riding with us?????

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had better fingerprint Flora, to make sure she is herself ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. At least there is an emergency beer keg on that funny looking coup. . .

    ReplyDelete