Monday, June 1, 2009

GOLFING WITH FRIENDS.....SCENIC VIEW GOLF COURSE.........

Today we are playing holes #3 & #4.
We're lucky to have Mai Delight with me today. Yes, she brought along some of her cameras, imagine that?? Mia, " NickO I want to play too!!" OK, but please don't play better than me?? Oh, I want. Mia you go first on this short par 3 hole. It's 130 yards from the men tee but you will hit from the ladies tee which is only 100 yards, your are a LADY???? No Mia don't use that club it's a putter. Mia has hit the ball anyway. It's running on the ground and headed toward the green man she putted that ball onto the green. What a lucky shot Mia. NickO hits a wedge and it too finds the green. Hey, Mia we both a putting for a birdie, Mia, " NickO will you take a photo of me putting my ball into that hole. Yes, Mia, but that hole is called a cup.
 . Mia hits her ball and it falls into the cup for a birdie. What a lucky shot. I have about a 8 foot put for my birdie, it's headed toward the cup but just misses. I tap in for a par 3. Mia, " Well NickO you win, a 3 is higher than a 2." No, girl you win this hole, in golf the lower score is the winner.
Hole #4 is a par 4, 320 yards from tee to the green. Mia your up. Mia has taken a driver this time and tees up the ball and takes a few practice swings and I think she has played golf before?? Looks like old NickO is playing a ringer? Mia's drive is a good one straight down the middle of the fairway. My drive sails long and passed Mia's ball. Mia's second shoot lands near the edge of the green. My second shot hits the green and is sitting 5 foot from the cup. ( After all this is my blog and do you think I'm going to let a woman beat me at my game, I think not??") Mia has chosen to putt her ball lying just off the green, it's hit way too hard but some how hits the flag stick and bounces into the cup for a birdie. What a stroke of luck. Mia, " Did you like that shot?" KLUI*&^HYRKNK( needs no translation) My putt is a straight one and I hit it and it misses the cup, JHUYRI&%(*(YH. Mia, NickO par is good isn't it??? Two holes and Mia has beat me on both of them." NickO, do you want me to take a photo of the LOSER??" No Mia, it's time for you to go home.
Looks like someone is a sore loser??? Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?????????????


18 comments:

  1. This is a great golf course Nicko .................Love these golf carts, I think I'm gonna tweek this one a bit while you guys play.................don't mind me ................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMBO..... And what a good sport that Mia is.... willing to take a picture of the loser!
    She just have found a second career here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, ROFL he he he Nick, how nice to let me play as well today. And you weren't such a bad loser at all, you bought me a beer on the 19th hole at least... 2 holes, that's the shortes match play I have ever played, and I didn't have to give you any shots either although I'm on a + 2 hcp and Nico is on a +30 lol, wasn't that sporting of him he he!

    About that second career Linda, lol nope, golf was my first career, now it's yoga and I'm not kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia, I want a rematch!!! Just wait till I get you on those long par 5's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nickooooooooooooooo watch this golf cart go now !! I bet I can keep it on it's back wheels all the way to the next green!! hop on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he Nick, rematch anytime, I love par 5's, I'm a big hitter, often get birdies on par 5's lol! You sure you're up for it?? I'm not gettin' in the cart with Wade though, fallen out of golf carts more than once and it wasn't pretty, actually I bailed once, the club golf pro was driving like mad down a hill....
    I'll take my new electric trundler, the one that follows you like a dog ha ha! You and Wade go in the cart, and perhaps Linda will walk with me, and make sure that you guys behave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh great ...............supervision.................there goes the good times.........what could the 2 of us possibly do on a golf course to get in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to watch the next matchup between you two. Hope the noise from these straight pipes I put on the cart doesn't annoy anyone............

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mia how do you putt, like you drive?? LMAO!!!! Your going down???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicko, Nicko, he's our man. If Nick can't do it, No one can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha ha ha, he he he he, you just wait and see..... I have a new Ping putter NickO, and the utmost confidence.... My Callaway driver is smokin' hot, just had it regripped, woo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm ordering a new HAMMER DRIVER....it will let me hit the drive 50 yard further. That want be to bad since I already hit it 350 yards. I'll be on the green in 2 when you hit your 4th shot. I might have to give you a stroke on the par 5. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ha ha, he he he he, I'm known for getting on to par 5's in two and putting for eagles, so you just watch out NickO Palmer lol... Yes, you have fun with your new driver, if only you could hit it straight, and I don't mean straight into the trees or the water hazards ROFL.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Us and who else???!!?? That is much too big a job for just two people!!!!!
    (That is really neat about you and golf.... but than I've always thought yoga was wonderful too ~ have a tape and a dvd on yoga.... do you think I've learned anything??? BUT, I'm still breathing.... so who knows!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. He he he Linda, breathing is the main thing, without it you're in big trouble lol.
    Well Dakota might help too, but I think her focus is more on pizza and beer than golf right now he he he

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always beer at the 19th Wade he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I might like golf after all ..............

    ReplyDelete