Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GOLFING WITH FRIENDS...............@ SCENIC VIEW GOLF COURSE.......

Today's post will be a short one. I need to practice my golf game for the upcoming match with Mia Delight. I've been informed that Mia is the reigning amateur champion of the Lion Foundation Golf Association in New Zealand. I have taken her challenge to play a golf match.
Things are happening here big time. This match between the sexes might be the BIGGEST one since Billy Jean King played Bobby Riggs in the tennis match of the century. ESPN and Fox Sports are bidding for the rights to the match.
I'm looking for a way to use Wade as my caddy. Wade's in trouble with my golf course, he's being hunted down like an animal after tearing up several greens and fairways. I've contacted Shorty to be on standby in case things don't work out  with Wade. Fans are wanting Wade caught and jailed so they can have a pizza and beer party at the jail.
I'm out of here, tee time at 9:00. FORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10 comments:

  1. LOL NickO, now who challenged whom? Thought it was you who wanted a rematch when you got beaten badly in our two holer ROFL???
    Me thinks we'd better play at a neutral course anyway or you will have an unfair advantage. Also it will have to be one where the press can follow us around easily... Wade could come in disguise as Bashful couldn't he? There is a certain likeness there I can't put my finger on with him, Shorty and Bashful hmmm, Wade, have you ever worn a pointy hat??? I'm not practicing, can do this in my sleep he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooOOOOOooooo she sounds pretty cocky to me! ...........practice Nicko, I'll caddy somehow.......I gotta be there to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wade could always wear a disguise...but then he'd deny us our pizza party at the jail! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thats it!!! the perfect disguise!!! wade could be the pizza delivery boy and deliver us pizza at the golf course!!! um preferably without running over anyone or tearing up anything else. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really good at standing on side-lines and shouting out 'well played', 'what a save' and 'perfect shot' ...or is that what one says for playing cricket?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Nick is shooting you yell Watch Out !!! and then hit the deck..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lois, how is Shorty? NickO wants Shorty to be a back up for Wade. Have you put him to work over there on the island? He must be good for cutting wood and keeping you warm he he he

    ReplyDelete
  8. I surely hope you don't mean 9:00AM? :>) Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mia: ohhh, didn't know that was where Shorty was going...he said he would be off up North for a few days, maybe do a spot of fishing or similar. I did not know it was THAT far North.

    ReplyDelete