Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GOLFING WITH FRIENDS................@ SCENIC VIEW GOLF COURSE.......

Today's playing of holes #5 & #6 might turn out to be FUN???? I'm stepping up to the tee box on #5 and what's all that loud noise..Varoom, varoom, is that who I think it is?? A golf cart with a motorcycle engine is making all that noise and you know who would be driving that souped up cart. Yeah, it's Wade!!! Hey, NickO how do you like my hot rod cart?? Wade that thing is too loud, your going to get me kicked off this golf course. NickO don't sweat it just play your game and I will be your caddy. We can ride in this bad boy to find your ball, it's fast. OK Wade, I'll tee off on this long par 5 hole. Trees line the right side and the fairway slopes to the left side with out of bounds near the fence line. Whack....................man NickO you plastered that one, get in and lets find your ball. Varoom, varoom, Wade has took off spinning the rear wheels and left a trail of bare earth where the green grass once grew. Slow this cart down , we just passed my ball." Hang on I see a ball rolling down our fairway I'm going to get it." Wade that ball belongs to that guy approaching us in his cart, Wade puts the ball into his pocket in his carpenter's overalls. Hey, guys did you see my ball roll over here in the fairway?? Wade, no we didn't see any ball!!! Thanks guys, as he keeps hunting for his ball. NickO here's your ball take this 3 metal and see if you can hit it to the green. Whack>>>>>>><<<<</////// I've pulled the ball to the far left, I'll be lucky if that one stayed in bounds. Varoom, varoom, NickO I don't see your ball any where, I guess it's over that fence, I'll climb over and see if I can find it, I need to go bad anyway. About 5 minutes later Wade comes running out of the woods and jumps the fence. NickO I went to pee and looked down where I was peeing and saw a big snake and it chased me out of the woods. I have never jumped a fence that high before. You know I don't like snakes, I once was bitten by a rattlesnake. Yes, Wade I remember??? Wade since my ball is lost I will throw one down and I'll be hitting 4. Whack............what a shot it's on the green about 7 feet from the cup. I still have a chance for par. Good shot NickO, varoom,varoom..........Wade get off the green with this cart you're tearing up the green with your tires. OK, OK just Kool it NickO. Nobody told me I couldn't drive on the green. I can fix it when you get through putting. Whack....................>>>>>><<<<<<< the ball hits a tire track and misses the cup. %&GRUNUNT!!!!!! Whack..............Finally in the cup with a 6. ( I'll be glad when this next hole is over and Wade is gone!!!) Hey, NickO I found another ball!!!!!!!
Hole #6 is a par 4 with a water hazard on the right about 250 yards from the tee. A big oak tree is in the center of the fairway guarding the green some 100 yards away. Whack............that felt good...............I hit it good but it's going to be in line with that oak tree. Varoom, varoom.................Wade go back you just lost my golf bag and clubs when you took off so fast. "No problem.varoom, varoom.................stop Wade!!!!!...........just a minute NickO I see me another ball. We come to a stop at my scattered clubs, Wade, can you help me pick up my clubs??? No, NickO you should have secured them better than you did!!! ZXSDWVFR!!! Varoom, Varoom finally at my ball just about 60 yards behind the tree. Wade give me my 9 iron, I think I can hit it over that tree. Whack^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it almost made it but hit in the top and fell down under the tree. Wade, " Yeah NickO you could hit the ball over than tree when it was only 5 foot high, LMAO!! Whack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ball lands on the green. Varoom, varoom.........NickO I stayed off this green, you didn't have to tell me twice. I'm lining up my putt, it will break a little to the right of the cup Whack>>>>>>>>>>>Bottom, par 4!!!
Wade I see the course marshall coming towards us looks like someone is in trouble. Just let him try to catch me on this bad boy.Varoom, varoom he's off in a crowd of dust and turf. He's running over greens , he just missed two women teeing off. The marshall is in pursuit but can't get near him, he's made it out to the highway and is leaving the scene. Man, I knew Wade was going to be trouble today.
Late breaking news...........................................Tennessee highway patrol has spotted a man wearing carpenter's overalls driving a hot rod golf cart near Nashville with three more balls than he came with??????????????????????? 


20 comments:

  1. LMAO sorry about the green thing man...........no really told me for real..........Maybe you can still win this thing ! Was a great running cart wasn't it? I prolly wont be here for the next round, I think I should lay low somewhere. Maybe I'll turn up somewhere. thx for the chance Nicko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, OMG, Wade what have you got to say for yourself? And who's golf cart is it anyway?????

    NickO, well done to only be one over on these two holes with all that going on with Wade driving like a lunatic.... Did you manage to convince the marshall that you have never seen Wade before in your life, or are you now banned from the course too???? The plot thickens....
    Nicko, maybe we will have to have our rematch on MY home course lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know..........I found it in front of the clubhouse just sitting there......................

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIght Wade, so it's the club's cart, now you are in real trouble aren't you? You'd better return that cart quick smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did have trouble explaining that Wade was a first timer on the course and he was from Michigan, The committee will be voting on whether to renew my membership this week end??? It's not looking good??

    ReplyDelete
  6. passes the hat so when wade gets caught theres either enough to bail him out or enough for a really good pizza party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm Christine, if Wade can sneak that cart back in time he might get off without jail, but maybe NickO will need the hat money for a new membership at another golf club he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about we just have the Pizza Party at the jail and we can share the pizza with Wade????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee thx guys but I aint caught yet!! Not too keen on taking that cart back ..........I just got it tweeked real nice and taking things back is how people get caught. How bout I just abandon it at the 18th hole?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no no no you have to take it back so you can get caught and we can have the pizza party! sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, what are you thinking, we can still have a pizza party??? You really want Wade in jail? Who will give us a good laugh then?
    Me thinks it sounds like a good idea Wade, just leave it on the 18th somewhere, maybe you have to do it late at night when nobody sees you.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, this is too true! hurry up wade, pizza party is ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. But I get to ride it for a few more days tho right?? no reason to take it back right away....... I doubt they even have missed it yet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha ha Wade, you just ask NickO who might have lost his membership by now.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I should go over to Nick's for a while.............

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess Wade must have found that pussy willow when whizzing in the bushes. :>) What kind of pizza are we sharing? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where is Shorty ??? I might need him to caddy for me in the golf match with Mia Delight. The word is out about the man vs woman golf match. This might be the BIGGEST MATCH between the sexes since Billy Jean King play Bobby Riggs in Tennis. ESPN and Fox Sports are bidding on the rights to televised the event. I sure need Wade, I hope he isn't caught and jailed.??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha ha NickO, you want Wade AND Shorty now? Shorty is still on the island with Lois, you might have to bribe her to let him go hmm? Well if you're going to have two caddies, so will I...
    I shall have a think of who......

    ReplyDelete