Monday, January 4, 2010

BUS SIGHT SEEING TRIP ACROSS AMERICA.....CYBER STYLE..

Time to hit the road again. We stayed a few days in Akely, Minnesota to rest up on the next leg of our trip. Today we bid old Paul Bunyan farewell. " Wade, " can I drive the bus, can I??? I don't know Wade?? You have the flare for the unexpected in our travels. What do you passengers think should we let him drive?? Show of hands and everybody says yes!! Might be a HUGE mistake?? Ok, Wade get behind the wheel of this old bus and promise you will be on your best behavior and drive safe????? EERRRRRR............spinning wheels as Wade applies gas to the old bus!!! Hey Wade I forgot to tell you this bus has one of those old 428 Hemi. She's old but fast. Flora is holding on to her seat and looks a little mad. Dakota hollers out; floor it Wade. Mia just about ruined her expensive camera. Poor old Loish is heard saying, " I should have stayed home."
Wade has calmed down and is driving great and yells out we are almost in Alliance, Nebraska. It's the home of Carhenge. Carhenge, what kind of sight is that Wade asks Mia?? It's a sight that copies the famous Stonehenge in England but it's with cars. It's an odd sight to behold!! Look out to the right there she blows. Everyone is out of the bus as Wade comes to a stop and are in awe with this sight.



Loish, " That was amazing; who in the world did this??" Wade, some fellow who didn't want to use the land to plant corn." LMAO!! Look out Texas here we come!! On the road again, on the road again as the radio blurs out an old Willie Nelson song. The old bus is into the Great State of Texas and we need to pick up Chuck in Fort Worth. Wade has the GPS programed with Chuck's address and we will be stopping around the corner from his house so his neighbors want see him getting on the bus. " Turn left in 1.5 of a mile.........Turn right in 600 feet.........you have reached your destination. Wade, " I love this GPS, it sure beats having to listen to your wife give directions." The bus is stopped and Chuck has entered and greets every body with a big Texas HUG. Well he hugged all the women and handskakes for the men, both of us. Wade, Flora wants to go see the Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo. Chuck, " I've been there and it's a sight to behold." Off again to another odd sight. Dakota, " I've heard of that place, they have a number of old Cadillac cars buried in the ground with there nose up in the air." This is going to be a blast???? Chuck. "Turn on the next road to the left and it will be on the right side of the road." WOW!!!!!!!!look at all those pink cars in that field!!!! Cameras are out and flashing. Mia is walking around looking for that perfect shot??? Flora is speechless, imagine that?? Dakota and Loish aren't very impressed. Dakota," why in the world would they ruin those good Cadillacs??"




Everyone back on the bus, Wade I'll rest you and drive to our next stop. OK, NickO, thanks. "Aint he sweet" well that's what his wife says. Nevada and the Mustang Ranch is our next stop. Nevada is the only state where prostitution is legal. The famous Mustang Ranch has been shut down by the IRS, run by the government for a while, sold several times, burnt down but always makes a comeback. Sold on Ebay for the sum of 145,100 the new owner moved the buildings to his property in Patrick, Nv. and refurbished the old buildings and it's business as usual. Chuck and Wade are off the bus in a hurry!! Chuck is entering the business, I don't think he will be in there long??? Wade you amazed me in not going in there with Chuck??




Will Chuck ever come out of the Mustang Ranch?? Will Wade stay on his best behavior?? Find out next time the old bus is rolling down the highway.





14 comments:

  1. "All my bags are packed I'm ready to go"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW
    Wade, I'm a little short could you run to the money machine for me...I think (hope) I will need some xtra cash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA Make sure you bring Chuck back, we would miss him around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hell I guess I better go in after him ................. what are friends for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And then who will have to go in after Wade???

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he, what a fun trip this is! And I got some great shot of those pink cadillacs! The camera looks a bit worse for wear after Wade's driving but still working OK... Phewww lol. I tried getting a pic of Chuck running into the "establishment" but he was too fast and it only turned out into a big blur!
    And now Wade is saying he is going in after him, just to be a good friend? hmm lets give them 5 minutes, then there are other sights to see, what are friends for? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol - but you noted I cahnged my mind very quickly? And that U.S.A. version of Sonehenge? Well I'm still shaking my head in amazement. Did you get some good photographs of that Mia? because no one is going to believe me back home. Nor will they believe that only one state has legalised prostitution....I see that I can get a cold beer over there while we wait for Chuck and Wade to return, anyone care to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey it's my duty to go get my friend. I don't wanna go in there ............... really .................honest...... I'm just going in to get a drink and use the bathroom .............

    ReplyDelete
  9. UNCLE! DON'T FORGET TAKE ME! OR I WILL BUY TICKET PLANE TO AMERICA AND JOIN WITH YOU TOUR..AND TOUR..! PLEASE...!! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovedreams 7 has a great idea. Anyone who visits my site will be included in the trip next episode. It's going to be all in fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWW! THANKYOU!
    YOU ARE A SWEET FRIEND FOR ME!
    ~ HUGZ :o)
    *** ROSA ***

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmmmm wonder if we will ever see wade again. . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I'm just going in after a friend ........... I'd never enter a place like that on my own. I have to do it for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOPS I might not have made this trip..LOL@ the fun here.

    ReplyDelete