Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BUS TRIP ACROSS AMERICA......CYBER STYLE........... FINAL

The old bus is traveling down the interstate with Wade at the wheel. On board we find our original tourist and the five hookers we rescued from the Mustang Ranch. I think Chuck and Pat have become an item after leaving the ranch. Wade, " I think we are far enough ahead of Madame Col's force that we can stop up ahead and see the largest roadrunner in the world." Wade pulls the bus to a stop in New Mexico at a recycling plant. Feast your eyes on this metal 20 foot roadrunner. All but the hookers are out of the bus taking photos of the metal bird. The roadrunner is the State bird of New Mexico. The real bird not the metal one!!



OK, back on the bus............................................What Bus????? The bus is gone with the five hookers; they have stole our bus. Wade, why did you leave the keys in the bus??? NickO, " I left the motor running so the hookers could run the heater." We are in a mess for sure with no wheels. Wade," I saw an old school bus back up the road with a For Sale sign on it." I'll walk back up there and try to buy old yellow." Wade returns about an hour later with the school bus. "Get on guys and gals I know everyone is hungry so let's find a place to eat."  Up ahead we pull into Mabel's bar and Grille parking lot. This time Wade makes sure to take the keys with him. Inside orders of burgers, fries and beer settles every ones nerves. Our waitress tells us that some ladies were in the establishment just ahead of us in an old bus and were talking going to Cancun Mexico to go into business for themselves.Poor Chuck is heart broken??? All the other tourist are glad to get rid of those hookers. Wade is even a little sad??? A sad Wade is indeed a sight to behold. Well gang the trip is about over so load back up on the bus we are going home.

19 comments:

  1. Do not worry Nick. You will find the bus at the nearest truck stop, where the Hookers will be picking up some spending money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep... hope you have a spare set of keys,,, The hookers were probably smart enough to take them out when they de-boarded.. but I'm not ready to go home... I spend too much time at home as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we will run down those broads and get that bus back! On second thought madam whats her name is following that bus maybe we are doing well by keeping this one and let the hookers keep that one. They will be caught for sure and we will be partying like mad in the new beer wagon I bought. Check out the 12 volt giant cooler in the back !!! Man this bus is great! Party On Everyone! What a great road trip Nicko. Do we really have to go home??

    ReplyDelete
  4. "and were talking going to Cancun Mexico to go into business for themselves."
    Eso No esta una problema. Yo hablo espanol y qiero a viver en Cancun!....Hasta la Vista y vamos a la Playa!
    (this is not a problem. I speak spanish and want to live in Cancun. See
    you later and lets go to the beach.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I got to find the beginning of this trip Nick....the ending is funny...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been through and such fun Nick. Only the last one of these was showing in my inbox no wonder I did not get to travel along with you before....Enjoyed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Wade and Nick, I'm glad I took my bag with me to go photograph the gigantic roadrunner and the yellow bus is sooo cool, I like yellow vehicles as you might remember from our last trip...
    Chuck, you sure need to change buses to get to Cancun and practice your Spanish and......? lol...

    What a fun trip thanks Nick, I'm exhausted, now I need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why were your last 2 posts not showing up in my inbox? Is it because you overlooked the fact that I went to the bathroom with Mia way back and I got distracted by playing with the hand-dryer and missed the bus? It was a darned long walk until I got a lift from a trucker....and then I thought I was ok when saw our bus at a truck-stop, it was empty at the time and thankfully sat back in my seat and went to sleep. Thank goodness Wade caught up and rescued me, otherwise where would I be now? ( Feel a bit sorry for those hookers now though). What an eventful bus-trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get more fun out of reading everyone's comments than doing the story. LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lois, I told you not to play with hand-dryers and that you'd end up in trouble if you did,and look what happened! If it wasn't for Wade you might be..... hmmm I won't go there he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stories Nick! Where to next??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh Lois, if you had stayed on that bus, you may have had a new career...You might have been writing a whole new story...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loish Never fear when we are near! We wouldn't let you get away and join the oldest profession. I knew someone wasn't on the bus I just couldn't place who. I get myself into trouble like that all the time with gadgets and gizmos but hand dryers?? ughhhhhhhhhh LMAO I gotta go back and see who's idea it was to let the hookers get on our bus anyways ............... I hate to name names but I think his initials are Nick Burton aka the coupeman! Rest up Nicko I have some improvements to make on the bus and then we will be ready to hit the road again. I can't wait to see where you are taking us or getting us into next time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. phew! what a trip, lol. give me the weekend to rest up and ill be ready for the next. thanks nick, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again, my grateful thanks, you are so kind.

    Maybe it is only in lady's restrooms at airports....but if there are more tham 3 hand dryers ( about 10 at Auckland Airport) each makes a different sound when it is turned on and one can waste a happy 10 minutes going up and down the line turning them on in a varied sequence...I always knew ( as Mia predicted as well) that my small-mind-fun would get me into trouble one day. :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flora, I don''t know, but do you think they have time or energy left over for writing?

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know how to live Loish ........ LOL

    ReplyDelete