Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BUS TRIP ACROSS AMERICA.......CYBER STYLE..............

We are at the Mustang Ranch where Chuck entered over 6 hours ago. The group has become concerned about why he hasn't come out so we can continue out trip. Wade, " I'm going in to use the bathroom and see what has happen to Chuck." " Good friends don't let friends down." Hurry back Wade the group is getting restless.
Wade has been gone for over an hour and now everyone on the bus is alarmed with why the two haven't come out of the Ranch??? An ambulance has just pulled up to the front door to the Ranch; I'm going to see what's going on. " hey, driver do you know what's happening inside??" We received a call that someone inside needs medical attention he's having chest pains, that's all I know.
20 minutes later a big burly man appears out the front door and ask, " who is in charge here??" I'm NickO, as I shake his hand. " I'm HippyDave and I'm the Bouncer here at the ranch." Madame Col. is holding your two people as hostages. She wants you to come inside and listen to her demands. The one y'all call Chuck is having a heart attack. Ok, I'm coming inside!! ( Well hasn't this trip turned into a disaster??)
Inside we find Chuck being attended too by the EMT's. Wade is tied up to a chair. "NickO you better listen to that woman's demands!!" " I run this place , I'm Madame Col. Your friends are being held since the one having chest pains wouldn't pay for the services he received. The one in the chair was just at the wrong place at the right time so I'm holding both of them till the bill is paid. Wade, " you better pay her NickO, Chuck has run up a $900.00 bill, no wonder he's having chest pains." I don't have that kind of cash on me. Madame, would you take my Vista?? "Yes, I will take your card." Ok. let them go since I have paid Chuck's bill." The EMTs inform me that Chuck didn't have a heart attack after all, he is only suffering from exhaustion.
As we are about to leave the room a woman voice calls out, "Take me with you, they are holding me against my will, my name is Loverdreams and I'm from Indonesia. Take me too, my name is Patmoor and I lived in Minnesota. Girls from all walks of life are wanting to go with us and how can we refuse. Smartjane from Brazil, Amalie from Denmark, Asksnowflake from Alaska and Isis from France. Madame Col, " You girls are in big trouble if you leave with them. You think it's bad now just wait till we hunt you down and bring you back!!!!"
All are running for the bus and Wade is taking the wheel and we are out of here in a flash!!!

Next time: What are we going to do with all these HOOKERS?
Why was Chuck so exhausted. Maybe Pat??

12 comments:

  1. LOL, I see, that's what happened! Sorry Nick, I decided to check in at the nearest Sheraton as waiting 7 hours for Chuck wasn't my cup of tea. I guess some hooker has taken my seat by now ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, I just knew it.... Chuck is a troublemaker...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that be his wife Pat? ahem, clearing my throat here, that was funny. Poor Chuck. Hope he don't forget to reimburse for that little side trip. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew...you guys saved my Bacon! That Mistress Col meant 'business'!
    The Girls and I were just reading Scriptures . . . . Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting the babe ride shotgun with me Nick! LOL I won't ruin Chuck's alabi but I am not sure he ran up a 900 dollar tab reading to the girls .......... Anyways where we heading now Nicko?? I got this old bus wide open and will be away from this trouble in a few more minutes ........... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I do believe you Chuck, so I reckon the Girls could be dropped off at the closest nunnery.
    Phew, all that perfume scent is making my eyes itch lol....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to know if you left a tip?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO The enlightenment left to them from Chucks readings should be tip enough! Hey Di jump in the bus We're seeing the world and you can drive this thing better than me. Leave your truck here and we'll get it on the way back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO!! SO FUN...!!! HEE...HEE...HEE...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the headers on the bus ..........

    ReplyDelete