Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FIRST KISS.......REMEMBER YOURS?????

Do you remember that first kiss. You know the one I mean. The one that's embedded in your memory from childhood.
What happen that day so long ago. Her name was Martha Jane, we were 8 or 9 years old. She only lived two blocks from our school and I would walk that way on my way home. I had a plan to steal a kiss from her. " Martha Jane I want to tell you a secret as I went to whisper in her ear." I kissed her on the cheek. Her little sister said I'm going to tell mom on you and she did. I'm not one to kiss and tell but this is my memory of my first kiss and I didn't ever get near her lips.
Another kiss still lingers back to when I was a teen. I call this one my most embarrassing one. At a birthday party we were playing spin the bottle. You know that game; you spin a soda bottle and the girl it lands on you two get to kiss. Man, was I lucky, my spin landed on Elaine, just the prettiest girl in the entire Junior High. I was very excited as we went outside in the dark to kiss. Our lips meet and we kissed!!!! What happen during that kiss still haunts me. I FARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon it was all over school, don't kiss Nick. LOL!!!

15 comments:

  1. omg! lol i cant even think of a reply. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Sweet Memories...FIRST KISS!
    My first kiss, when I was Senior High School...on the cheek (soft kiss) :o)
    My first kiss and my first love! LOL!!!
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You old romantic you !!! LMAO ..........................I can see the t-shirts at school now..... I kissed Nick the Farter ................and survived LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLOL!!!@NICK....you will never forget those. I have totally forgotten mine, so guess they were nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do!!!!!! But it is my last one that was the very best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a perfectly timed fart to show a girl how much ya care Nicko !!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFLMBO!!!! Isn't that just pur luck when we think something is so wonderful and important to us!!!! Now we are old enough to laugh at ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nobody but Nick would tell that on himself....How well I remember that first kiss.... and several more since then...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...sorry for laughing. I bet she remembers YOU, too! Don't remember kissing any boys in elementary school( They had COOTIES!)...there was "Spin the Bottle" and "7 Minutes in Heaven" in Jr. High and I kissed a younger boy who fell in love with me..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! These stories could keep us from being hired anywhere. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not telling kiss stories as they might incriminate me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can say that the first teenage kiss that did something for me was from my now wife!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crikey, that is so funny Nick, but bet it wasn't very funny right then lol!

    ReplyDelete