Friday, February 15, 2008

THE OUTLAW AND BRIDE...PART 8

Wayne returns home to tell Zee what has happened to lose his job. Well, he doesn't tell her everything. Mr Baron said he would see to it that I wouldn't find any work in this area. Mom, I'm going to Kansas to find work. There are a lot of big ranches over there and I'm sure I can find some work.
Now in Kansas and maybe he can find work at one of those big ranches.Many attempts to find a job are fruitless. It seems like the whole world is against this man. Wayne must find something soon as his pockets are about empty. He had been camping out in the country side at night sleeping under the stars and dreaming about Carlitia. On his ride back to his camp site late one evening he see a band of men camped near his site. As he rides by one of the men hollows out, Hey come on over and have some coffee. This is music to Wayne's ears , off Rowdy and over to the campfire where the men are setting and having coffee. Thanks guys I sure could use a cup. I'm Wayne James from Missouri trying to find work in these parts. Welcome to the world, we don't have jobs either, looks like we are all in the same boat. I'm Ned Younger and that's my brother Fred and the other guy is Brad Holiday. You might say we all have famous fathers, my dad was Colt Younger who rode with Jesse James and robbed all those banks and train. Old Brad's dad was on the other side of the law and I guess you could say he's the good one of this bunch. It sure is a small world guys My late father was Jesse James and I saw your Father Colt when I was a kid.
Wayne why don't you join up with us? We are planning on maybe robbing some banks says Ned. I don't know, that's not the road I want to go down. It only gets you killed or hunted! Wayne desperate men do desperate things. We are not planning on robbing any banks in the daytime, we will go in late at night, blow the safe and be gone before anyone can catch us. The bank we have spotted could be a big payday for all of us. How about it Wayne are you with us??
DON'T DO IT WAYNE!! FIND OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GEE, I HOPE HE DOESN'T. HOPE HE HAS A LOT OF INNER STRENGTH AND THE COURAGE TO, JUST SAY NO. (SMILE)

    ReplyDelete