Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHO DOES SHE LOOK LIKE??????

They say everyone in this world has someone that looks like them. I've been racking my brain as to who this lady from Alaska looks like. You know the one I'm talking about, she Sarah Palin. We will be seeing more of this pretty face for months to come and you never know maybe years.
I think I see who Palin favors. This is only one man's opinion but to me she looks a lot like Marie Osmond. Who do you think she looks like??           



Tina Fey.....Cookiesheets pick. Thanks .

4 comments:

  1. I think she looks like Tina Fey from SNL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom photo Nick and it has been a while, so I hope all is just wonderful in the garden up there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't catch the name, but they were interviewing a woman in India that claims to look a lot like Sarah. She wears her hair up in what I call a 'bun' and doesn't look at all like a native person born in India.

    ReplyDelete