Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TENNESSEE CAR SHOW......


 
My 1940 FORD COUPE...THE STAR**** OF MY SHOW !!
 


 




Car show season is over for the year but we can still have a car show here on my site. The photos below were taken when I attended a show in Lynchburg, Tn. yes, that's the same town of the world famous JACK DANIEL'S WHISKEY.

The color RED is the most popular color to paint a HOTROD!!  Pray that it doesn't rain when driving one of these T-Buckets.  LOOKING GOOD !! KOOL TRUCKS !!

1940 Ford.



A Casket on WHEELS ! This guy you know would be from Alabama. If he wrecks, just remove the wheels and put him in the ground.                                     







VW with a 350 CHEVY V-8.
How Kool is That ?


Please don't touch these cars or lean up against them!! Oh, you can if you wish. Comments are welcome...PLEASE.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, can I come round to play Nick!, had a little poem about rain Nick, "Rain, rain go away, come back again another day!" I like the coffin car, it will save a lot of time and expence if he comes a cropper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love old car shows. Have you ever been to Hot August Nights in Reno and Sparks, Nevada? The show is all over two cities and is the focus of many events and parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nick you ain't been around my blog in a while, harder to find each other now :o) love the cars hugs from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool indeed! The red one, I want the red one. Now that's what I call a truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures Nick. Wait a min.................................I had to wipe the fingerprints off my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great show! I kind of related to that "supine" car :>).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bro, that's definitely some cool rides! That VW with a Chevy small-block would definitely get the heart pumping! LOL I love your coupe but I like that Red sedan above as well..one day my SpottedVan will be finished, I've been working on the interior some..the finishing work on the body will come last. I've already got the new 383 stroker (30k miles) installed & rebuilt & beefed up the tranny..kinda hard to get it done with a fixed income but hey, little by little.....

    ReplyDelete