Saturday, November 17, 2007

FLASH THE NEWS HOUND....

Entry for November 17, 2007  FLASH....THE NEWS HOUND ??? magnify
WELCOME TO FLASH THE NEWS HOUND'S WORLD..........
Once a week we will hear some news, gossip and tid bits from Flash as viewed from his world. Lets see what old Flash has on his mind. He ain't nothing but a hound dog!!
I heard the other day the lady of the house was talking on the phone about an article she read in the paper about some of the unusual things dogs have ate. You wouldn't believe some of the things Vets have removed from their stomachs. A mixed breed dog ate three pair of panties. Another dog, the Vet removed a yellow smiley bra. I guess both of these pooches were male?? Why even one ate one of those thong things. Gravel, ropes, toys, sticks and other objects have been eaten by some of my relatives. I haven't ate any of these so far, I prefer that food in the bag called OLD ROY that I'm feed twice a day. All I need to do is whine a little until they feed me. People??? How predicable!! I once smelled of a cat turd out in the yard but no I didn't eat it. It smelled like chicken. I was tempted..
Anyway I don't like going to the Vet them shots hurt bad!! I've always had a horror of what happen to one of the beagles down the street. He went in for an operation and came back with a higher pitch BARK!!! That's all for this week I got to GO, I mean I got to Go clawing on the front door!!!
Your pal...........................FLASH...

4 comments:

  1. well flash, I thought only country goats did that

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have pets at home in the form of a boxer and dachshund both females. i was breeding as of now i have stopped because to find good parents is difficult. i was not that commercial also.

    i could find the wealth of information hidden in the news flash. thank you
    shankarg
    heart2heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you made it out the door Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is much too funny Nick....ROFL!! <> smelled like chicken....ROFL!! LOL!! ROFL!! I like Flash already......! =)

    ReplyDelete