Saturday, July 8, 2006

Entry for July 09, 2006 BBQ AND STRIPPERS???????

We were at the funeral home to pay our respect to a deceased neighbor one night. Dressed in our funeral home attire, I asked someone where is the best place to get some BBQ. They told me about a PLACE OUTSIDE OF TOWN that had the best BBQ around. Upon leaving the funeral home  we drive out in the country to find the BBQ place. Two cop cars pass us with blue lights flashing at a high rate of speed. Once we arrive at the BBQ place we spot one of the cops arresting a drunk who was causing some trouble. This BBQ place turns out to be a night club. I ask another cop how is the BBQ and he replies, " It's very good if you don't mind the strippers. I DON't mind. Carolyn tells me I mind, get in the car we are not getting any BBQ here. The only time I ever had a chance to see a BBQ STRIPPER AND CAROLYN SPOILS MY Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment