Monday, July 3, 2006

Entry for July 04, 2006 Retirement is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my first day of retirement. I had been working since I was 15 years old . Now 67  and it was time to call it quits. Although I have retired I'm going to be working full time for wife, Carolyn. She wants a mini-barn and a sun room builted. I sure hope she isn't a slave driver??? Yesterday she let me coast all day long, not one thing she wanted me to do. I don't think that will last very long???? Tonight we are going to Winchester to Thunder on the lake. It's just started to rain here and we need the rain, maybe it want rain on the fireworks later tonight.Washed the truck this afternoon so you would know it would rain. It rains on the just and on the unjust. Happy Fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment