Thursday, July 6, 2006

Entry for July 07, 2006,Things I'm at war with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a constant  WAR ME AGAINST THEM. Them usually wins. I'm not a war with just one thing but many . Japanese beetles eat the leaves off of my fruit trees, flowers. They were imported by nurserys to control thislie but they don't eat my thislie. Please export back to Japan!!! Ants, I have battled you ever year and you are always one up. Squirrels you get my peaches and pecans. You also get lead from my guns, both rifle and shootgun. You like the rifle because it take several shots to run you off. Sometimes you run right into the bullet but not enough. Moles, whats wrong with my yard, you keep plowing it up. Your number one with Carolyn. Though the years something always gets in the garden. Deer,rabbits, groundhogs,birds, dogs,cows ,horses and little creatures we can't see. You have all caused me pain but now that i'm retired or retarted I can battle you full time. Watch OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment