Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTY..........


Went to a halloween party Fri. night one of my nieces had. Plenty of food, kids, grownups in costumes and a lot of fun for everyone. I wanted to go as Colonel Sanders but couldn't find my white pants. I had even went and got a bucket of KFC chicken to take. My wife wasn't going to dress for the occasion but changed her mind and dressed as Dracula. I too decided to go as Mr Dracula. Everyone who attended were dressed in costumes. There were some scary ones and a lot of funny ones. The kids all looked great, the smallest one came as a penguin. Zorro, batman, pirates, ghouls, cowboys, cowgirls, indians, popeye and olivet to name a few. All the small kids would run and scream when someone new came in.  The food was outstanding with chili and hot dogs the main course. I can understand how almost all the food was consumed by the crowd.
My twin nieces came as an old woman, she looked every bit the part. The other twin came as a fortune teller and went around telling everyone fortune with her crystal ball. Mine said I would win the lottery and give her 25 million. Like I would give her 25 million.LOL!!
Good times were had by all. My wife said I missed a great opportunity to go as scrooge?????

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun... I miss those big family gatherings.... Have a good day,,, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like everyone had a great time. You make a great Dracula! lol (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nick!! What fun!! I have never gone to a dressup party but will soon now that I don't have little ones to haul around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, you look soooo scary as Dracula Nick! (not, he he) Sounds like a good time was had by all, good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY NICE, SO FUN. LOL!!
    AWW!! SCARY DRACULA MY FRIEND....! :o)))
    GLAD, YOU HAD GREAT TIME HALLOWEEN PARTY.
    HUGZZ..... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. scrooge? nah, count duckula, definitely! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. glad you had fun. your costume reminded me of johnny cash.

    ReplyDelete