Saturday, June 7, 2008

MOTORCYCLE MADNESS'S....UNCLE WILLIE T

I had written a blog a few days ago on my only remaining Aunt and Uncle. Aunt May call me a night ago very upset with what Uncle Willie T did without her approval. Man, was she upset . The old man, 87 years old, went to town and purchased a motorcycle. She asked him," why in the world did you do such a stupid thing like that??" He replied, " because I always wanted one and it will save us on gas." He told her that we can ride together like all those people we see out riding their motorcycles. " I ain't riding that death machine with you. Oh, honey it's got 3 wheels and it can't turn over. Well I don't care if that darn thing has 10 wheels, I ain't riding!!!! I guess the next thing you will want is one of those awful tattoo's and some leather britches. Well, I did think about getting a tattoo. I'll give you a tattoo upside your head she replied. He just keeps digging himself a bigger hole??
Aunt May lay-ed down the law to him, get rid of that darn thing. No more meals, no washing your clothes and you can sleep on the couch. She ask me to come over and talk to Willie T about the dangers he faces riding at his age. I'm caught in the middle on this one???. I can see both points of view. I don't think he should be riding at his age. Although he doesn't look or act his age. I guess hard work all his life is paying dividends now. Well those dividends have him in a heal of trouble with Aunt May. I'll keep you'll posted as to what happens. WHY ME???? I have enough problems of my own.

7 comments:

  1. When he decides he need those leather britches you do remember where to send him ??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my if he wants to ride..Let him!!!!! You only get one chance anafter all these years he deserves it before he does that Bigg Ride in the sky. Aunt will settle down. Cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I do NOT envy you to be in that situation! Hope everything works out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor Uncle should have done some sweet talking, before he bought it. It might have made for a less bumpy ride. LOL Good Luck trying to fix this one! When one of us old gals makes up her mind, it usually stays made up. If it were me, I would let him keep it, and would be happy to ride with him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's got 3 wheels! Should be as safe as anything and a great thing to play with for a while - (after all it probably lost a lot of what it is worth as soon as he bought it) - then maybe return it...Fabulous bike! I guess you'll have to have a little play on it yourself before you can make a comment to your uncle....*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why didn't he get one of those designed for the older people. They are all charging around in them here, not looking when they cross the street etc.

    ReplyDelete