Monday, April 9, 2007

Entry for April 10, 2007 40 Ford Make Over...

After 18 years the Old 40 needed some work. She still looked good with what you could see but had some transmission leaks and oil leaks which I was unable to stop with the engine and tranny in place, oh yes I tried but no luck. The front suspension was good for 18 years ago but new rack and pinion mustang steering is now offered in kit form. So while I've got motor and tranny out I will redo the old girl's front end. LOL Wade !! Man was the motor dirty?? The part you never see and underneath. Clean up and spruce up motor. I got good news on my parts yesterday, they are arriving Wed. by UPS, all 280 pounds. I have some pics posted as I removed the front, tranny and motor. Regards Gearheads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment