Sunday, September 10, 2006

Entry for September 11, 2006 9/11 REMEMBERED!!!!!

There are events it our lives that we all remember, what we were doing and where we were at during the happening of these events. Example; Kenndy's assassination. The 9/11 event stands out in my mind as the number one event in the history of this great country, our greatest disaster in my time. I had went to a cabinet shop to pick up some material for a project I was working on. While there I heard over the radio,they had on, that an accident had occured at the world trade center. A plane had hit one of the twin towers. I was stunned and returned back home to turn on the TV.  In my mind I couldn't see this as an accident. The TV reporters kept calling it an accident. When the second plane hit the other twin tower they finally called it like in was, a terrorist attack. Truly a sad day for many Americans. Five years has passed and many of our American soldiers have lost their lives in foreign lands fighting for our freedom. Too many men and women have lost their lives  both Americans and Foreigners and we should all pray for PEACE IN THIS GREAT WORLD. Light a candle today and say a pray for world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment