Monday, August 13, 2007

Entry for August 14, 2007 COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT..???

free hit counters Today I have come out of retirement, I haven't worked since I retired in July, 2006. I had worked on my niece's new house in 2001. They are expecting a new baby and are in the process of converting the double garage into another bedroom and bath. When my niece called and wanted me to do all the work I told her I was retired and I was sorry I couldn't do the remodel for them but I would do the siding for them. This will only take about two day's.
Yesterday I picked up all the materials I need to complete the job and will go this morning before the temps get into triple digits. By noon I will be in the hot sun so I only plan to work till then. I'm not as tough as I was when I was working, the heat never bothered me . The truck is packed with all my need tools and I'm off to drive 25 miles to the job site. To tell the truth I have missed working and being around people but also enjoy doing what I want to do. It's off to work I GO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment