Sunday, March 4, 2007

Entry for March 05, 2007 KITTY CAT GOES TO HEAVEN ????

I recall a funny story about one of my grandaughters, Leslie. She was about 5 years old and had a kitten. She missed her kitty, she couldn't find it anywhere. After a day or two she ask her daddy , " Daddy were is my kitty cat." Her daddy told her, " Honey your kitty cat died and went to heaven." This was all Leslie needed to hear as she excepted the bad news and was pleased that her kitty cat went to heaven. She couldn't wait to tell the little boy next door her good news. " Johnny, my daddy said my kitty cat died and went to heaven." Johnny, " Your kitty cat didn't die and go to heaven, your daddy backed over it and threw it up in the back of his pickup truck, I saw him out my window."

No comments:

Post a Comment