Sunday, February 11, 2007

Entry for February 12, 2007 How I MET MY SPOUSE STORIES.....

SINCE THIS WEEK IS VALENTINES I WISH TO SHARE SOME STORIES WITH YOU!! These have been collected over the years by me.
A woman was working as a designer at a hardware store. A man who was just out of the Army was doing some remodeling on the store's interior. She was working on a window display when the man made a bold comment that he didn't like what she was doing. She didn't think he was in no position to critique her work. As he walked away she took off one off her shoes and threw it at him hitting him in the back of the head. He pick up the shoe and return to the window and took out his hammer and a 16 penny nail and nailed the shoe to the floor and walked away. She tried to remove the nailed shoe but to no avail.
Later the guy returned and with his hammer removed the shoe from the floor. " I'm sorry I ruined you shoe, I'll pick you up tonight and buy you a new pair." He arrived that night in a new Pontic convertible. Despite there rocky begining they have been married for almost 50 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment